2012 Strictly Boater's Boat Show
Tue April 10, 2012, 2:27 pm
May 4, 5, & 6, 2012
“New Jersey’s True In-Water Boat Show”
Three years ago, South Jersey Marina hosted a new boat show specifically designed to appeal to the serious boating enthusiast. Unlike conventional, long-running boat shows that seek to attract the general, non-boating public, South Jersey’s new show has sought to reach out to a specific demographic, boaters!
For the first three years, this new boat show was called the Strictly Jersey Boat Show. In order to make the show more accessible to buyers in neighboring states, we have expanded the focus of the show and as of this year and will refer to it as the Strictly Boaters Boat Show. The show continues to be open only to boat manufacturers, dealers and companies that furnish products and services used by boaters. Given the new broadened focus, we expect to attract more vendors, more exhibitors, and many more attendees.
Remember, the Strictly Boaters Boat Show is a true in-water boat show that has been designed for two primary groups of people... boat buyers and boat sellers.
Boat Buyers will find:
- A small, well-targeted show that offers every buyer a VIP experience.
- Boats displayed in the water are not blocked in. Every in-water vessel is available to sea-trial, with dealer concurrence of course.
- Complimentary passes will be readily available from participating manufactures, dealers and exhibitors.
- Land based exhibits featuring a wide variety of boating related products, services and supplies.
This is a show for people who love boats... running boats, buying boats, and selling boats!
Buyers, plan on being in Cape May the first weekend in May, 2012
Sellers, include Strictly Boaters in your 2012 budget
Mark your calendars, plan your exhibit and reserve your slips. Plan on being in Cape May from May 4th – 6th for this one-of-a-kind event. Remember, this is a first come – first served boat show.
If you have specific questions about the show or want to request an exhibitor show kit, feel free to contact Mark Allen at South Jersey Marina, at 609-884-2400 or email him at: mallen@StrictlyBoaters.com
From Bakers Marina Group, we hope you find this information informative and useful.
About The Bakers Marina Group
Join the group, join the fun, get four Marinas for the price of one!
Our goal is to provide our customers with the greatest boating experience! Bakers Marina Group offer our members the longest boating season, April 1st through December 1st. Choose one of our four locations and enjoy free weekend getaways at our other three.
The Bakers Marina Group consists of four marinas:
- Marina on the Bay, Highlands, NJ sits across from Sandy Hook and has access to some of the best fishing in the Northeast. Enjoy adjacent restaurant and nearby shopping.
- Baker's Landing Marina, Long Branch, NJ is located on Pleasure Bay, a serene section of the Shrewsbury River.
- Baker's Basin Marina, Waretown, NJ sits in South Harbor Lagoon with direct access to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Willow Point Marina, Greenwood Lake, NY offers a full lake experience with breath taking mountain views.
For more information, visit our website at http://www.bakersmarinagroup.com or contact Tom at 732-504-5196